Thursday, May 10, 2007

2007 US Quarters

Montana and Washington State
2007 quarters

So who else collect them? I started mine in 2000. It was a staggering collection, being in Asia (Laos) I depended on swapping with fellow collectors and when friends and families came back from a US trip. Then living here in the US gave me a windfall. I have mentioned these several times before, the train station ticket machine (vending machine) has plenty of them. Now, I am keeping two coin folders, one from Whitman and one from the US Mint itself. Since I am located in the east coast, some quarters I sought for that were minted in Denver has eluded my way. I am not really sure what I'd do with the other one coin folder. The coins are not in mint condition because I do prefer circulated ones. It has character on it. Anyway, the quarters above are my change from a Bookstore! I have 70 quarters so far in H.E. Harris folder and about 35 quarters on the Whitman Folder.

The Official US Mint Collector's Album
ISBN# 0-7948-0716-X
H.E. Harris & Co.

Official Whitman Coin Folder
ISBN# 1582380783

Note: I wish I have a better photo editor. I could combine these images together, sitting side by side to prevent the longer page, ah well!

No comments:

Post a Comment