Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thailand 2 Baht

A new addition to Thailand's monetary system. These complete's the binary system in the countries coinage. The image on this coin is of the current Royal Head, H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej the great and on the other side is one of the a historical Buddhist temple in the country, Wat Saket (Saket Temple) located in Bangkok itself. The coin is mostly made out of Nickel and Steel with the diameter of 21.75 mm. Someone gave me this coin from his recent trip to Bangkok las month. One US dollar is equivalent to 33 Baht as of the date of this post.


2 comments:

  1. This coin is 2 bath in Thailand
    Just now in use


    My Coin Album

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all,thanks for your nice coins blog! I am really enjoyed with your blog. I am euro coins,UK coins,US coins,Tibet coins,Bhutan coins,China coins,Malyasia coins,collector or trader from Kathmandu,Nepal.if you have these coins,I will send to you 1 kg our Nepal coins.send me your letter or email to me.thanks

    my address
    laxmi prasad shahi
    house no.163,lakhgalli
    ward no.19,damai tole
    kathmandu,Nepal.

    my blog: http://kumaristampsclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete