Saturday, September 1, 2007

Presidential Dollar Album



This album I got from Borders for about $7 . . . I would have like something that is a little fancier but this will do for now to keep the coins organize. There are a few different styles, some have too many things on it that is probably not necessary but if it suits your fancy they are definitely available.

This particular folder album has four (4) panels, 5 years in a panel, with 19 holes for coins in one (1) panel, the holes in this folder has a special LOCK-IN feature so that your coin won't fall out, two (2) panels each for Philadelphia and Denver meant, from 2007 until 2016. Each coin holes has each Presidents presidential year written. A flap page on one end list each presidents year of birth and year of death including their Political party and their vice Presidents during their time. The other flap page is a few information about the Presidential Dollars.

Note: click image for a bigger size

5 comments:

  1. I plan on getting one soon. I keep spending the dollars I get so I'm tapped out for now. Some Wal-Marts have them for $4.88.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Walmart has some, that is good to know though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not really explored my "neighborhood" since I got here (11 months ago) so I only shop for my collection supplies at the bookstore I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't drive, just learned. Where I come from, public transportation is very good.

    ReplyDelete